1. Eligible for any medical licensing examination and globally recognized
2. Living costs and tuition are considerably lower in China
3. Plenty of quality hospitals for internship.
4. Colorful and fulfilling campus life with 4-season weather.
5. Study in a society with excellent public security.
Universities and Tuition Fees Structures:
|Universities||Tuition Feesper year
||Living Cost||Study Duration||TeachingLanguage||Intake|
|Nankai University, Tianjin *||RMB 68,000||1,500-2,000 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Capital Medical University, Beijing||RMB 38,000||1,500-2,000 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Wuhan University, Wuhan, Hubei||RMB 32,000||1,500-2,000 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Zhejiang University, Hangzhou||RMB 42,800||1,200-2,500 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Fudan University, Shanghai||RMB 75,000||1,500-2,500 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou||RMB 48,000||1,000-2,000 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Sichuan University, Chengdu, Sichuan||RMB 45,000||1,000-1,500 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Jinan University, Guangzhou||RMB 32,000||1,000-2,000 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Tianjin Medical University, Tianjin||RMB 32,000||1,500-2,000 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
|Tongji University, Shanghai||RMB 35,000||1,500-2,500 RMB/Month||6 years||English||Sep|
& Other Top Universities
© 2016 Baba Consultancy. All rights reserved