Jilin University (JLU; simplified Chinese: 吉林大学; traditional Chinese: 吉林大學; pinyin: Jílín Dàxué; often abbreviated JLU or 吉大) is a leading national research university under the direct jurisdiction of China’s Ministry of Education.
Located in Changchun, the capital city of Jilin Province in Northeast China, the university has seven campuses in six districts that are home to 39 colleges covering 13 academic disciplines, including philosophy, international relations, economics, law, literature, education, history, science, engineering, agriculture, medicine, management, and military science. The university has 13 disciplinary areas, six national key laboratories, and seven national bases for the development of basic science. Other resources include five research bases for humanities and social sciences, 11 key laboratories sponsored by the Ministry of Education and 11 by other ministries.
Jilin University is one of the most prestigious “Top 10” universities in China, and has research projects in automobile engineering, chemistry, computer science, electrical engineering and biology be identified as internationally renowned. JLU provides undergraduate and graduate programs in law, literature, philosophy, medicine and veterinary science etc. It is one of the key universities involved in China’s Project 985, Project 211 and Project 2011.
Jilin University is a comprehensive and national key university. JLU offers a variety of degree programs. It has 115 undergraduate programs, 192 Master’s degree programs, 105 doctoral degree programs, and 17 post-doctoral programs. In 2003 the university enrolled 59,000 full-time students, including more than 10,000 graduate students. At present there are 6,540 faculty members, with 20 members of Chinese Academy of Sciences and Chinese Academy of Engineering, 1270 full professors, and 1652 associate professors
Ranked among the top 10 in china and top 500 in the world, Jilin University (JLU) is a national key university with the most enrollments (68,132) and the largest area (1,510 acres) in China. It is under the direct jurisdiction of MOE and on the list of “Project 211” and “Project 985“. Founded in 1946 in Changchun-Capital City of Jilin Province, JLU has evolved into a comprehensive university owning eight campuses in six districts which are home to forty-three colleges.
Application Fee: RMB 400
Tuition Fee: 29000 RMB/year
Medical Insurance: 600 RMB /year
Physical Examination: RMB 400
Accommodation Fee: 7200 RMB/year
Books fee: Around RMB 1000
Visa Fee: RMB 400
Cost of Living: 600-1,500 RMB/month
In Total: 46200 – 57000 RMB/year
To help the students pass the medical license exams, JLU also holds 6-month special training program for USMLE
* Providing up-to-date medical knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes which are important to the provision of safe and effective patient care to all medical students.
* After completion, students can apply for license in USA, New Zealand and other countries where USMLE is valid. The USMLE is Valid for 7 years.
* Students can take any kind of competitive exams, (for example, PG/MD Entrance exam/ Medical council exam) after acquiring highly specialized medical knowledge and database.
* A good way to polish and refine the Medical English level and skill
* Students will be provided e-learning materials. Learning is much more important than downloading.
1. 18-30 years old
2. High school graduate or above, or have passed Grade Twelve (10+2)/FSc./A Level/WAEC or equivalent.
3. With an average score of 65%
4. Have basic English language ability
1. A photocopy of the applicant’s passport;
2. Passport-size photo;
3. A photocopy of the official high school graduate certificate;
4. Academic record: a photocopy of the transcript (including courses taken and standard achieved);
5. Foreigner Physical Examination Record
For More Info Kindly visit official Website
© 2016 Baba Consultancy. All rights reserved | Designed by Marina